AIM
JGFlamez

Megaman X-style Boss Battle! Megaman X-style Boss Battle!

Reminds me a bit more of the Battle Network series. Also sounds a bit more like a "Hurry Up!" type of beat more than a battle... just my opinion though. Overall it's good, liked it :)

Navi Battle 1 Navi Battle 1

Made me think of a funny title "Dail-up's Revenge"
Like a bunch of retro-style bosses coming to try to hinder technological progress.
Simply put, epic.

Maverick Hunter X Maverick Hunter X

That was sick. Fast rap, an epic beat, and some Duff McWhalen. I think I can die happy now.

Golden Sun Remix [full] Golden Sun Remix [full]

Congratulations! You helped me damage my swivel chair. The 1 second of piano in the beginning dropped my guard for the next second. This is simply epic.

Lost Man's Fight -GoldenS Lost Man's Fight -GoldenS

So far, this is the Felix Battle theme that I've found. It's kind of short though. I think I just wish it were longer.

=ChaozFantasy= [RMX] =ChaozFantasy= [RMX]

- w -

Even though I don't like intros in the song, I made an exception because it reminded me of Megaman. Really good :)

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks.

Medieval Cowboys Medieval Cowboys

Epic 4 Traveling

Grab a couple of your friends, play this music, and walk to some random destination. You will not be disappointed. Very nice work :D

Tomppaah responds:

Haha, let me know how that turns out! xD

HW - But Now You Say HW - But Now You Say

Purely Epic

I didn't think you could put a piano in a dubstep and still hear it with the bass. That's the main reason I like it, you didn't make the bass super loud like in most dubsteps.

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

lolz

If the toilet has the same voice as the "toilet is calling" part i'm kinda scared 2 go 2 the bathroom =_=