View Profile JGFlamez

15 Movie Reviews

It's been a while since I saw an epic stick animation. I wasn't prepared for that ending though. I have a headache from laughing. Nice.

Pancakes: I see what you did there. This made my morning. Nice work :3

Sephiroth would make a good salesman. No BS. Just ice cream sandwiches.

3 Game Reviews

Mesmerized

The lack of lives makes removes the stress from this game. Just chilled out glowing orb collection <:*D

Wish I could download this, I'd seriously go online less and would't be pissed off whenever my connection fails :)

PURE EPICNESS

I recently got addicted to the song because of some random comment link I clicked and now this epic flash gets me even more addicted to it >:3

Lol

it made me lol a bit, if u do make a second 1, think of more random stuph

9 Audio Reviews

Reminds me a bit more of the Battle Network series. Also sounds a bit more like a "Hurry Up!" type of beat more than a battle... just my opinion though. Overall it's good, liked it :)

Made me think of a funny title "Dail-up's Revenge"
Like a bunch of retro-style bosses coming to try to hinder technological progress.
Simply put, epic.

That was sick. Fast rap, an epic beat, and some Duff McWhalen. I think I can die happy now.

14 Art Reviews

Simply amazing! Aside from how epic this is, Doomroar's review got me thinking about something crazy. If the Legend of Zelda's Majora's Mask was based on the moon, what if the Legend of Link was based on the sun?

BiffTheTimid responds:

Oh snap son, you just blew my mind.

Insert Something Smart Here

Give's me the idea of a ghoulish earth spirit. I like it a lot :)

Folds... EVERYWHERE!!!

If you focus on a line or pattern that isn't part of the face it's starts to seem 3-dimensional. Very nice! @w@

...I need to find something to do =_=

27, Male